March 18, 2020
Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning in Python
In this post, I am announcing the VIP coupon to my course titled “Artificial Intelligence: Reinforcement Learning in Python”.
There are 2 places to get the course.
- Udemy, with this VIP coupon: https://www.udemy.com/course/artificial-intelligence-reinforcement-learning-in-python/?couponCode=REINFORCEVIP4 (expires Oct 17, 2021)
- Deep Learning Courses (coupon automatically applied): https://deeplearningcourses.com/c/artificial-intelligence-reinforcement-learning-in-python
You may recognize this course as one that has already existed in my catalog – however, the course I am announcing today contains ALL-NEW material. The entire course has been gutted and every lecture contained within the course did not exist in the original version.
One of the most common questions I get from students in my PyTorch, Tensorflow 2, and Financial Engineering courses is: “How can I learn reinforcement learning?”
While I do cover RL in those courses, it’s very brief. I’ve essentially summarized 12 hours of material into 2. So by necessity, you will be missing some things.
While that serves as a good way to scratch the surface of RL, it doesn’t give you a true, in-depth understanding that you will get by actually learning each component of RL step-by-step, and most importantly, getting a chance to put everything into code!
This course covers:
- The explore-exploit dilemma and the Bayesian bandit method
- MDPs (Markov Decision Processes)
- Dynamic Programming solution for MDPs
- Monte Carlo Method
- Temporal Difference Method (including Q-Learning)
- Approximation Methods using Radial Basis Functions
- Applying your code to OpenAI Gym with zero effort / code changes
- Building a stock trading bot (different approach in each course!)
When you get the DeepLearningCourses.com version, note that you will get both versions (new and old) of the course – totalling nearly 20 hours of material.
If you want access to the tic-tac-toe project, this is the version you should get.
Otherwise, if you prefer to use Udemy, that’s fine too. If you purchase on Udemy but would like access to DeepLearningCourses.com, I will allow this since they are the same price. Just send me an email and show me your proof of purchase.
Note that I’m not able to offer the reverse (can’t give you access to Udemy if you purchase on DeepLerningCourses.com, due to operational reasons).
So what are you waiting for?