Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, and Machine Learning in Python
The complete Time Series Analysis course has arrived
2 years ago, I asked the students in my Tensorflow 2.0 course if they’d be interested in a course on time series. The answer was a resounding YES.
Don’t want to read the rest of this little spiel? Just get the coupon:
https://www.udemy.com/course/ (note: this VIP coupon expires in 30 days!)
(Updated: Expires Oct 27, 2022) https://www.udemy.com/course/time-series-analysis/?couponCode=TIMEVIP16
Time series analysis is becoming an increasingly important analytical tool.
- With inflation on the rise, many are turning to the stock market and cryptocurrencies in order to ensure their savings do not lose their value.
- COVID-19 has shown us how forecasting is an essential tool for driving public health decisions.
- Businesses are becoming increasingly efficient, forecasting inventory and operational needs ahead of time.
Let me cut to the chase. This is not your average Time Series Analysis course. This course covers modern developments such as deep learning, time series classification (which can drive user insights from smartphone data, or read your thoughts from electrical activity in the brain), and more.
We will cover techniques such as:
- ETS and Exponential Smoothing
- Holt’s Linear Trend Model
- Holt-Winters Model
- ARIMA, SARIMA, SARIMAX, and Auto ARIMA
- ACF and PACF
- Vector Autoregression and Moving Average Models (VAR, VMA, VARMA)
- Machine Learning Models (including Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, and Random Forests)
- Deep Learning Models (Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, and Recurrent Neural Networks)
- GRUs and LSTMs for Time Series Forecasting
We will cover applications such as:
- Time series forecasting of sales data
- Time series forecasting of stock prices and stock returns
- Time series classification of smartphone data to predict user behavior
The VIP version of the course (obtained by purchasing the course NOW during the VIP period) will cover even more exciting topics, such as:
- AWS Forecast (Amazon’s state-of-the-art low-code forecasting API)
- GARCH (financial volatility modeling)
- FB Prophet (Facebook’s time series library)
- Granger Causality
As always, please note that the VIP period may not last forever, and if / when the course becomes “non-VIP”, the VIP contents will be removed. If you purchased the VIP version, you will retain permanent access to the VIP content via my website, simply by letting me know via email you’d like access (you only need to email if I announce the VIP period is ending).
So what are you waiting for? Get the VIP version of Time Series Analysis NOW: