I am so excited to announce the release of my latest course on DeepFakes.
Don’t want to read my little spiel? Just get the course here: https://
I’ve got another fun little mini-course for you today, which is all about how to create DeepFakes.
This is a “no code, no math, no prerequisites” course, meaning anyone can take it. We’ll be looking at a curated set of tools and how to combine them to create DeepFakes (for both voice and video).
While the free and open-source technology “DeepFaceLab” is the most popular, it has a pretty steep learning curve and can’t be run on Google Colab (because Google has effectively banned it). Luckily, that is not the case (at least, yet) for the tools in this course.
All of the tools in this course are essentially just “point-and-click” (running existing Colab notebooks), or “fill-in-the-blanks” (running command line tools where you just have to fill in your inputs) – but mostly “point-and-click”.
Easy, fun, no stress.
The promo and intro videos are hilarious, if I do say so myself. Check them out in the free preview!
Why DeepFakes Mastery?
Imagine having the ability to create jaw-dropping videos that defy the limits of reality. With DeepFakes Mastery, you’ll gain an arsenal of cutting-edge techniques that enable you to do:
1. Voice Cloning: Give Life to Your Thoughts Experience the extraordinary power of voice cloning as you seamlessly mimic any voice you desire. Whether it’s cloning your own voice or bringing iconic voices to life, our course will guide you through the intricacies of this mesmerizing technology. Take control of narratives, breathe life into animations, and craft unforgettable stories.
2. Video Voiceover Manipulation: Shape Reality to Your Will Unleash your creativity by combining voices with videos, making it appear as though the person on screen is saying something entirely different. With our expert guidance, you’ll master the art of manipulating video voiceovers, ensuring the perfect synchronization between audio and visuals. Craft compelling narratives, deliver impactful messages, or create entertaining content that captivates your audience.
3. Motion Transfer: Redefine Possibilities Reimagine the limits of motion as you blend the movements from one video with an image of someone else. Our course empowers you with the skills to perform awe-inspiring motion transfers, forging seamless connections between various visual elements. Showcase your ingenuity in film production, breathe life into virtual characters, or elevate your video storytelling to new heights.
What You’ll Gain:
- In-depth knowledge of voice cloning techniques to bring any voice to life, opening up a world of possibilities for character creation, dubbing, and animated storytelling.
- The ability to seamlessly manipulate video voiceovers, enabling you to alter the dialogue, create parodies, or convey messages with precision and impact.
- Proficiency in motion transfer, allowing you to blend the movements of one video with an image of someone else, empowering you to create mesmerizing visual effects and captivating narratives.
Who Can Benefit:
- Filmmakers and Video Content Creators: Enhance your storytelling capabilities, create unforgettable characters, and produce stunning visual effects that captivate your audience.
- Voiceover Artists: Expand your repertoire by mastering voice cloning techniques, opening up new opportunities for dubbing, character voiceovers, and narration.
- Social Media Influencers: Stand out from the crowd with engaging and unique content, leveraging DeepFakes to create entertaining videos that go viral.
- Advertising and Marketing Professionals: Push the boundaries of creativity, crafting compelling and memorable campaigns that leave a lasting impact.
- Animation and Gaming Enthusiasts: Bring virtual characters to life with realistic voiceovers and seamlessly blended motions, taking your creations to the next level.
Ethical considerations: While essentially any type of AI can be used for good or bad, there is no denying that this is a useful tool. But in that way, any tool can be used for good or bad. It is not the tool which is good or bad, but the one who wields the tool. In my opinion, as with LLMs, the technology already exists, and we cannot stop progress. What we can do, however, is improve our understanding of these tools and to build upon them, in order to limit or neutralize undesirable use-cases. There is no doubt that progress in AI will benefit us all.
Coming updates: I’ll probably add a couple more lectures on other voice cloning technologies, and I’m planning on doing an example similar to those “Harry Potter Balenciaga” videos because they’re fun.
So what are you waiting for? Join me now on this exciting journey!